Monday, March 25, 2013

Paper Stacking - Invented Design


















Drawing 1 of 3 - Paper Stacking Invented


Drawing 2 of 3 - Paper Stacking Invented


Drawing 3 of 3 - Paper Stacking Invented



My design is inspired by a feminine silhouette and the shape of a grown. I created two forms connected, as though they were dancing around one another in a ballroom setting. The forms are not completely symmetrical, which for me, seems to add interest and has an asymmetrical appeal. The colors I chose were inspired by the atmosphere of outer space; the different shades of blues and purples blend into the black in a blurry manner that is similar to the way stars and other matter create designs in outer space.

I used the paper provided for the assignment and PVA glue.



No comments:

Post a Comment